Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update Week #27

How far along? 27w 1d

Weight gain? *gulp* 6lbs this month so 17lbs...

Kicks? All the time it seems

How big is baby? 2.5 lbs.... maybe I can blame the weight gain on her ;)

Latest craving? Seltzer water... I know its just water with bubbles but it makes a difference!

Highlight of the week? Getting to hear the hb at the dr. on Monday.. so strong! Very reassuring.

Monday I had my gestational diabetes 1hr. glucose test. I felt very weak and tired after drinking the flat orange-y soda. I also had the Rhogham shot because I am Rh-. So, it was eventful appointment. I hope I passed the GD test!

Here I am this week.. feeling bigger even if its hard to tell...so I am doing a comparison
17 weeks vs. 27 weeks


2 comments:

Jolene said...

You are so flippin cute Jen! Seriously, love how good you look!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The side-by-side comparison is so amazing!! You look so cute!!!!