Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update: Week #28

So I am officially in the 3rd Trimester... still I feel like I am denial that all this is happening...


I am still waiting to hear back onthe GD test, hope I passed!


How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain? None since last week so up 17lbs

How big is baby? Around 2.5-2.75 lbs

Latest cravings? Back to watermelon

Highlight of the week? Though the GD test stunk, spending the morning with J was really fun!
And I think its more obvious I am pregnant and not fat these days... thats working for me. I hate the "I feel fat feelings"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY crap - third trimester?? TIME is flying by sis, I can't wait to meet my niece!! And yes, you "look" pregnant and you look amazing if you ask me :)