Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week #25 Update

How far along? 25w1d (doesn't seem possible)

Weight gain? 11lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes and would you believe some of them are starting not to fit..eeek

Kicks? Yes and J can feel them too along with hiccups!

How big is baby? somewhere around 1.5-1.7lbs

Latest craving? Nothing new just fruit and cereal

Best part of being pregnant? Feeling her kick!


My only complaint really is my swelling feet and my back aches. Otherwise I feel great but am starting to slow down physically.


I have had to learn to let J do more for me, even the fun stuff like planting my garden because it was too hard on my back *sigh*. I hate making J do more for me because he already does so much. He has been a good man though! Even took me to Sonic in MA (over an hr. drive) just because the commercials were tempting me!


You can't really tell in this top but I have really rounded out! Guess there is a baby in there!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Love that top ;-) And yes, there is a baby in there. Can't wait to see you soon!