Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week #24 Update

Happy V-day to baby N! This week if she had to be born she would survive but not without medical help obviously! Lets just hope she stays in their cooking for a while longer ;)


Confession of the day? I ate lunch at 11:15 and had what I would consider two breakfasts.... cereal at 7am and a wake up wrap from DD at 8am... not good!!! I am hungrrreeeee maybe she is going through a growth spurt hmmmmm?


How far along? 24 weeks 1 day

Weight gain? 11lbs and I swear half of its in my face :(

Maternity clothes? I need more summer stuff for sure

Sleep? Some nights are better than others

Kicks? Yes, and all over especially under my belly button

How big is baby? 1.5lbs

Latest craving? Ice cream, which is weird b/c I am lactose intolerant and I never really want it

Best part of being pregnant? Feeling her kick and nowing that this time its just me and her :) J can feel her kick but not as often as I can.


Are you getting sick of pix? I know it doesn't look like much is changing....but I feel like it is...



3 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE the pics, not sick of them at all! Since I can't see you everyday, I love watching it on the blog :-)

Jolene said...

agree, love the pics!

Veggie Girl and Family said...

Ok thanks sisters!