Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Half baked

Yes the first thing I thought of was this is a stoner title LOL! But actually I realized today that baby N is half-baked :)

Feeling good now, I get tired easier but over all good. On the hunt for maternity clothes.. such a frustrating process for me!

How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain? 8lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes I need a new summer wardrobe, where is What not Wear when I need them? Stacy? Clinton? Help!

Sleep? Good this week :) thanks to the AC unit J put in

How big is baby? Size of a melon...eeep she weighed in at 10oz last week... she might be a 1lb now

Latest craving? Haddock sandwhich and fruit (still) and fruit juice

I am starting to round out but I still have a pooch above my belly button... lovely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ames again...Jenn, you're going to be such a cute pregnant lady! Glad you're getting more rest.

Jolene said...

Agree with Ames - you ARE such a cute pregnant lady already :) It feels so real now, doesn't it?! 1 lb? wow!

Veggie Girl and Family said...

Thanks ladies :) You are gonna make me blush... I feel like I look less cute in person ;)