Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Confessions and Pet Peeves

Maybe I am just more annoyable lately but I feel like I need to share my latest peeves, maybe you can relate:

First, I have two confessions:
1. Kids cereal is my new snack and occassionally choice for dinner, yes I know its not healthy!
2. I found 2 starburst jellybeans on the floor of my car and ate them (they weren't fuzzy or anything ;)
3. I sleep in more lately... till 7:30! EEeeep!
Latest pet peeves:
1. People who let their dogs out to play (unattended) and let them bark continuously (noticed this more b/c I have been working from home)!
2. I hate loud drinkers... that 'gulg' their beverage... quiet drinking please!
3. It annoys me when I am at work and those around me talk out loud to themselves while they work.. like a running conversation for one ugh
4. Unsolicited pregnancy advice and horror birth stories.. need I say more?!
5. Facebook posts that are ranty, full of bad language or bragging about vacation!

I may add to this list.....and you can add to if you want :)

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Ha, love the peeve list! I can relate, except the pregnancy one of course ;-) I hope I'm not one of the bragging vaca people from my vegas trip! (hate loud gulpers too!)