Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update: Week 22

So its that time to update :)


How far along? 22 weeks

Total Weight gain? I think I am up to 10lbs... maybe 11?

Maternity clothes? yes of course... but some of my regular tops are still working

Sleep? Better this week so far but baby girl keeps waking me up with her kicks

How big is baby? 1lb. Papaya size!

Latest craving? Starbust... I want those jelly beans!!

Best part about being pregnant? This week its the kicks from the outside and the hiccups. I can really feel her moving all around now, lately it feels like she is trying break out and jumping on my cervix... kinda uncomfortable. But yesterday morning was the best when I was waking up and could feel her kicking on the outside and grabbed J's hand and he felt her too.. And yest the hiccupps feel funny like rhythmic tapping :)


2 comments:

Jolene said...

aww hiccups! Cute! And I want starburst jellybeans toooo!!

Jessica said...

Hiccups! I can't even begin to imagine what that feels like!!