Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update Week #23

This week has been hectic, I went to a conference in Baltimore over the weekend... yes I flew and my feet still haven't forgiven me. The meeting was good but I hate flying! Baby girl kicked at take off... I think she felt the change in pressure.

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain? 11lbs.
Maternity clothes? Dresses are my friend maternity or not!
Sleep? Restless
How big is baby? Over a pound and still papaya size
Latest craving? kids cereal... I had Capn' crunch berry for dinner last night
Best part about being pregnant? Strangers noticing I am pregnant. When I was at the meeting I got to cut in the lunch line because they said baby and mama should eat first :) And others asked me seperately how far along I am... feels good actually but really I think it still depends on what I am wearing for whether I look pregnant or not haha

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Aw, yay, you are a cutie pregnant sister :-) And I LOVE cap'n crunch berry! Haven't had that in ages!! What about cocoa puffs or lucky charms or Berry Kix?! :)

Veggie Girl and Family said...

I should add that I had O's, lucky charms and fruity pebbles :) mmmm Berry Kix!