Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Really Lactaid milk?

So J bought me my own Lactaid chocolate milk because I have been stealing sips of his chocolate milk (sans lactaid)... living dangerously!

I usually never drink glasses of milk but every once in a while a glass of chocolate milk looks good to me especially now, despite the lactose intolerance.

The first day J brought this new carton home for me I was unsure of whether it would taste good or chaulky. I don't drink white Lactaid milk except to put it on cereal and I don't think it taste like regular milk anyway.

I got brave though and gave the Lactaid chocolate milk a try. It was perfect! Just like regular! I try not to drink alot of it because its not terribly healthy but the baby needs calcium right?!

J just read the label and turns out Lactaid milk is really only milk with Lactaid added to it. Really?? Seems strange, maybe I should just drink regular milk and take lactaid...

While we are on the subject of food, my friend and fellow blogger found Starburst jellybeans!! I found them after Easter when I was on fruity candy kick and they aren't widely available. We were talking about it at girls' night this weekend and she found them!!! Albeit in 5lb bags, I am just tempted enough to order them!!! Yum!!! The pink ones are the best!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

HA! Did Jeannine find them for you??

Jolene said...

That's awesome! I want some! LOL - and uh, lactaid milk is really just milk with lactaid? that's weird!