Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Said I wouldn't do it but....

I am! I decided to post a picture of the ultrasound from today :)

We had to have a second u/s because last week the baby was in a funny position so it made it hard to see the heart. So bonus for us especially because the heart looks good and we got to see her again!

Still a girl!

She was moving around and I got to see her hands and feet better along with this adorable profile! It really is amazing and a total blessing and really a miracle!


Love her so much already! Ok, I am getting mushy but still she is doing great!


4 comments:

Ames said...

It's wonderful to hear she's doing well. She looks just like you :)

Veggie Girl and Family said...

Thanks Amy! I think she's a cutie already but I am biased ;)

Jessica said...

Seriously, sis - she HAS YOUR NOSE!! I love it! She's beautiful. :-) xoxo

Jolene said...

awwww! Love this - SUCH a good pic of her, and I do already think she looks like you, the cheeks too :)