Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekly Update: Week #21

Today I am feeling frazzled. The reality that this baby girl is really on her way has been stressed in new ways. What am I going to do for work? How will I be able to juggle it? If we could swing one income, could I swing it? So much to contemplate! Its not that I don't want to work but I don't know what I will do that will be worth enough to justify day care.
So....

How far along? 21 weeks


Total weight gain? 9lbs.


Maternity clothes? I found some cute ones at Motherhood that are working pretty good, its shoes that are still a challenge!


Sleep? Well, ok but my arms keep falling alseep and when I wake up they are very painful, its from the edema


How big is baby? Length of a banana but weighs about 12-13 oz


Latest craving? Fruit juice and light lemonade from McDs... but note to self next time just get the lemonade b/c today I got hashbrowns and they were a greasy gross mess!


Looking forward to? The semester ending so I can change gears, work on finishing up my degree and get some baby shopping done!!


Some days I feel like I look pregnant and others chubby, the maternity shirts help. Here's what I am wearing today.... I am starting to get stranger stares and in my head I imagine they are asking themselves: 'Is she chubby or pregnant?' Ha....


1 comment:

Jolene said...

you look CUTE!!!!