Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Night time, a chance to catch up

With Isabel's new night time routine, she is getting to bed around 8:30pm. I can actually put her down and do something at night. Its a new feeling. Usually, I try my hardest to get her down but it was so unpredictable timewise until a few weeks ago that by the time she was down I was ready for bed too.

Its a nice change that I am getting used to, though I actually felt a bit guilty for enjoying my night after she was asleep.

Last night that changed, J found a new TV show that is absolutely HILARIOUS, its called Mike and Molly. I sipped a chai latte and laughed so hard I could have peed my pants...ok not gonna lie I almost did. *sigh* I did Kegels during my pregnancy but also I feel like I am now one sneeze away from peeing my pants ugh...

Anyway, it was a nice chance for J and I to reconnect, share some tea and laughs. It is a nice change of pace and I am enjoying it.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

LOLOL almost peed. That's funny ;-) Sorta like when we were talking about Peppita? Haha.

My Thirty Spot said...

Hey, I love your blog. I would love to have you check out mine. www.mythirtyspot.com.