Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update: Week #38

So after my really dissapointing appointment on Tuesday, my OB saw me at 6pm last night. J came with me and it was much better appointment.

Here are the highlights:
Baby N is a good size, in her opinion she isn't too big, I will likely be able to deliver her without a c-section and may even be able to go into labor on my own. She even gave us some tips on how to speed things up. Walking was one of them. Which is harder for me given my swelling. However, I have been making a concerted effort.

She made a point of telling me she is on call and the delivery doc from Thursday-Monday and to try to go into labor so she can deliver baby N :) Seriously, that is my prayer because the following weekend... the rude OB will be on... UGH!!!!!

If I don't go on my own by 9/20 then thats the day I will be induced. So I could use prayers that this baby comes on her own and hopefully soon!!!! I think the baby has dropped so thats a good sign!


I have decided to start saying home exclusively, I am working on my PhD. and resting as much as I can. Its just hard going into work with these really swollen feet and sitting at my desk. I can feel my feel throbbing and I limp around because my arches hurt so much. I don't get paid maternity leave so I am not obligated to work until a certain point so I am just working at home.

How far along? 38w 2d

How big is baby? Some where in the 8lb range

Weight gain? about 30lbs

Kicks? Rolls, punches, wiggles and stretches

Latest craving?

Best part of the week? Spending time with J today, he is working from home and I LOVE it! And spending time with my friend Crystal shopping and walking yesterday

How do I feel? Good, ready but remaining patient. I am dealing with a pretty bad case of insomnia which is really a bummer. This morning it was so bad I just got up around 3:30-4 and stayed up and fell asleep in the morning.




4 comments:

Jolene said...

Yay! So glad this appt was better!! I will pray pray pray sis!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about things...you look fabulous!

Hugs,
J

Jessica said...

LOVE the pics sis!! Imagine - pretty soon you'll be looking back at these pics in awe that you carried such a beautiful baby in your belly for 9 months! I am so excited!!!

Veggie Girl and Family said...

Thank you everyone, you are sweet...still no baby N!