Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

False alarm?

Last night I had real contractions, timeable, painful and real. They lasted for 2 hours. I called my Dr. and she said to try to rest and sleep and if it gets worse call back.

J jumped to attention. He ran around cleaning and getting stuff together despite me insisting this probably wasn't 'IT'.

So we went to bed and waited. Slowly the contractions stopped and I actually slept pretty well.

Dissapointed? YES.

I have an apt at 1pm, we'll see if I made any progress or not.

In the mean time I am cleaning, organizing and trying to stay busy. I am off for a walk with the puppies to see if that helps.

I feel bad for J, he is just so excited he didn't want to go to work 'just in case'.

We will see what happens!

2 comments:

Ames said...

Hang in there, Jen! It WILL happen. So cute that J stayed home "just in case".

Jolene said...

ahhhh false alarms!! I can't wait and can't imagine how YOU are feeling!! YAY!