Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update: Week #37 and its 90210



So I think today I have hit my limit, I love this pregnancy and this baby of course but I am ready for her to come out! I didn't think I would get to this point but I am so there! Maybe my feelings will change when it cools off a bit but I doubt it! I am ready to meet her!

How far along? 37w3d
How big is baby? U/S says between 7.4 and 7.11 lbs...eeep!
Weight gain? 29lbs and you know what? I don't really care at this point!!
Kicks? Rolls, jabs, stretches, kicks its amazing she is so active and yet there isn't that much room in there!
Latest craving? Ice cream... yup a Hood Red Sox cone is my official bed time snack and the best part? It doesn't affect my fasting blood sugar!
Best part of the week? Seeing her on the u/s this morning: her little feet, face, ribs everything! Its amazing and I want to meet her!!
How do I feel? Still battling a urinary tract infection which is making me dehydrated and my BS numbers go up...its a battle! I am tired more than ever too, but night time insomnia has kicked in which isn't helping. Otherwise great!!!

This is me at 37w3d

1 comment:

Jolene said...

awww!! I wanna see the latest ultrasound pic!! Bet it was really cute!! And don't worry about 29 lbs! That isn't bad at all sis. You look really good. I brag all the time :) XO!