Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week #19 Update

Today I had the hardest time sleeping so I got up early and went to the gym. I am anxious about my weight and had a weird dream about it. It is also hitting me that we will be finding ot if we will be having a son or a daughter if the baby cooperates. Eeeeep! Really, its all sinking in.


So here is this week's update:

How far along? 19 weeks


Total Weight gain? I don't wanna know... I will know after my drs.' apt on Wednesday, I am thinking I am up 7lbs


Maternity clothes? yup, broke out some dresses... need some new shoes b/c my feet are swelling


Sleep? I am sleeping ok


How big is baby? 1/2 a pound! Size of mango!


Latest craving? Honey dew melon,almost made Josh go out and get it for me on Sunday!


What am I looking forward to? I am loving feeling the baby and can't wait to find out what we are having today!


I will update when we know what we are having :) Hopefully the baby cooperates. This ultrasound is important not only because of the gender but it is important to make sure everything is developing ok. So I am praying all is well!


Here is me at 19 weeks!

4 comments:

Jolene said...

YAY! and love the pic!! SO CUTE! can't wait to find out! call us!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic! AND SO EXCITED to find out what you're having!!! Let the auntie throwdown continue :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jen - so exciting!! And I agree with the girls, you look SO CUTE...and definitely PREGNANT, not "fat". Mwah! J

Veggie Girl and Family said...

Thanks J!!! You are too sweet