Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy 9 months my dear Isabel!



Dear Isabel,
How is it possible that 9 months ago on a Saturday afternoon, about 2pm you were born? Doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago!

I have to say that much of the first few days were a blur but what I do remember is holding you and the awe I felt that your were my daughter. Amazing!

I would do it all over again to have you here!

Now that you are 9 months old, lets marvel in all that you can do!

You are eating all kinds of foods, currently smooshed peas, meatballs, chicken, yogurt and apple sauce are your favorites.

You can army crawl and scoot, with one leg

You can pull yourself up to a standing position

You are sleeping longer at night and dropping your 3rd nap

You can entertain yourself and play well with others

You love the water be it, the tub, pool, lake or beach, just like mama!

I love how expressive you are, so talkative in your babbles and you look right in my eyes and smile and giggle, makes me just melt!

You are a joy and I love you! Its so fun being your mom!
xo

3 comments:

Jolene said...

YAY!! I can't beleive she is 9 mos already. I love her to pieces sis! you have raised her so well so far!! Love you!

Veggie Girl and Family said...

Thank you sis, means so much! xoxo

Jess said...

Happy 9 months little ms Isabel! Auntie and Uncle love you thiiiiiiiis much!! xoxo