Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catching up by numbers

Its been a bit hectic lately with being sick and Isabel being sick and Liam's surgery so I thought I would catch you up in a fun way! Taking a hint from my sister's blog!

1. Today was the 1st time Isabel dipped her toes in the ocean, to hear her squeal with delight was worth the poopy diaper dipped in sand episode that followed!

2. Two days in a row I have been on this diet change and cutting down my carbs and upping protein/veggies

3. The number of miles I walked with Isabel today and yesterday, I went to the beach with a friend today and we walked there and back with our babes...it was worth it!

4. Number of blisters I have on my feet!

5. How many days it took for Liam to break through his bandage and rip out his stitches...ugh I was just at the vet yesterday to have his leg checked when this happened today. Thank God I came home early enough to get him to the vet...btw we are on a first name basis at the vet. They really are AWESOME!!!

Ironically, thats also the # of quills he had in his paw!

6. Is the # of carb servings I can have a day (not including fruit)...sigh doesn't feel like many!

7. The number of teeth Isabel is working on or has in her head right...now! She went from 2 to 7 like over night!

8. # of months old my baby girl is!! Really? Where does the time go? She's army crawling now and says, mama, da, and signs 'more'...go Isabel! She is such a sweet babe!

I really could go on and on but I am forcing myself to write my dissertation...clearly you can see my priorities: Blog 1st, dissertate 2nd ;)

Fingers crossed my babe sleeps so I can get some work done tonight! Pictures to follow of our adventure to the sea tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Love that you used the numbers thing too ;-) And I bet this diet you are doing is going to be good...after the first week ,it'll feel less depriving! Isabel has 7 teeth?! holy crap! bean!