Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sleepless nights.... guess its good practice!

Sleeping through a night is becoming more challenging but not impossible! I wake up every 2hrs. to pee.. no surprise! But the biggest surprise is the hip pain that has creeped up. It seems like no matter what I do it just hurts all night.

What have I tried? Stretching, walking, water aerobics, pillows under my hips and between my knees, even pressing tennis balls on my hips to break up the tension. I think the couch will be my next try. But I will miss the AC and sleeping next to J.

It is frustrating that I am not sleeping well and still have to function during the day. The upshot is that it is training me to do more with less sleep for sure and to nap when I can!

In other news the insulin is working for sure. My morning blood sugar is coming down! Woohoo!

Lately, it seems everyone has been giving me the knowing nod when they see me waddling around in the heat and apologize for me having to go through the heat. It makes me laugh because I LOVe this beautiful summer weather. Yes, it is hot and at times a bit to take. However, I love the sun! Keeps me cheerful!

No comments: