Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am still here... week #29 Update

I totally fell off the face of the planet apparently and so I haven't updated in a week!

The 4th of July weekend was great even though we didn't go camping, we spent time with neighbors at a cookout and in Maine with family soaking in the sun. It was fab and pretty relaxing! We did make progress on the baby's room and other house projects like painting the back of the house and the hallway.

This week has been harder for me because of the heat. I spent a couple of days working from home in the AC. I just couldn't take it. I was glad for the extra puppy time. Sadly, Liam had another seizure. Thankfully I was with him but it was hard to observe. It was about 5 minutes long. *sigh* my poor baby boy. We have to decide if we will medicate him or not.

I have been blessed with generosity this week. We (actually just me because J had to watch Liam) went to dinner with my co-worker and they gave us alot of great baby stuff to get us started. It was so nice. Makes it feel more real!

Yesterday, two of my good friends couldn't make my shower but we met for lunch and they gave me a sweet card and gift. I just feel so appreciative of everyones' love and generosity!

So how is baby? She is doing well. Kicking alot and they say she is measuring alittle big but they said not to worry yet. I just started monitoring my blood sugar and diet (not GD) but on the borderline. Kind of feels overwhelming but I will do what it takes!!

So....


How far along? 29w2d


Weight gain? 19lbs


How big is baby? around 2 3/4lbs.


Kicks? Yes feels like she is crawling around in there and hiccupping


Latest craving? Gardinea that vinegary carrot/pepper medley! Yum!!!


Highlight of the week? A/C!!!

I feel like this pix is somewhat ambiguous because it looks like last weeks but believe me she is growing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this pic, sis! You are looking supppppeerr cute!!!!