Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vegetable garden is almost done!


If you are following along in my vegetable garden adventure I thought it is time to update!


The fence is up, the seeds/seedlings are in except for the pumpkins and the lime has been spread.


I am concerned about some of the seeds coming up but I think they will shortly... hey I am a seed physiologist by training so with any luck!


I have been thinking alot about what I want to do with my life after getting my PhD. It really could go in any direction.


Today, I was thinking if a tenure-track apt. doesn't become available near to my grad date I might start a CSA... what do you think?


I have always wanted to call my farm Butternut Farm but there is this namesake already in NH, and it is a great farm you should go!


I would call it Buttercup farm or J&J family farm maybe. I would love running a CSA and educating the public about food, health, growing and producing food!


I am off to go water the artichokes!

No comments: