Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A note to my dear Isabel

To my Isabel,
Tonight, as I rocked you to sleep I fell in love with you even more. Feeling your warm cheeks rest on my arm and hearing your breathing, is so soothing. Love feeling your body getting heavier as you drifted off and I hate that I have to put you down in your crib, I would hold you all night if I could.

I keep going in to check on you now that you are a big girl sleeping in your own crib. But thats ok, thats what moms do.

If feel like you are growing and changing to much! Your giggles are infectious, you are so strong, you can stand up and sit up so well. When you smile, your little dimples appear and all the coos and noises you make make me smile.

Sometimes you look at me as if you are about to open your mouth and have a conversation. You are so bright, your eyes sparkle and I cherish our little moments. Especially when you stop nursing and look up at me while I am talking or when you giggle with glee when I play patty cake with you.

I love the little girl you are turning into. I love watching you grow and change. You are so special little one. I love you so much and life is so much better with you in my life. You are a sweet girl.

I just want you to know how much I love you and enjoy every day with you!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Man sis! You sure know how to move this auntie to tears with your words! I love this so much. I am so proud of who you've become as a mom and who we've become together as sisters who love the little one so very much. She's the best. Truly love her.

Jolene said...

Ditto to what Jess said...she's the best. XO sis!