Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

10 things about me... ok maybe more

1. I have never visited New York City (driven through it), but I have been to Italy, Austria, Germany and France but clearly a 4h drive to NYC is too much for me!

2. I can function on 2h of sleep and manage to be coherent, which I learned after having Isabel

3. If I wasn't studying to become a PhD. in Biology I would have loved to be a nurse, but when I get my PhD. I will be the first female in the family to get one

4. I don't like cooked green peppers, can tolerate BBQ sauce and hate the smell of ketchup but will eat it with fries :)

5. I have synesthesia, I can see letters, numbers and sounds in color... don't believe me, google it!

6. I love to bake and am actually making a cheesecake at the moment even though its only 8am

7. If given the choice of doing something fun for me or sleep, I would choose sleep these days

8. I don't like showers of anykind, baby or wedding but for close friends I will go and be a good sport but I don't love them! With that said, I had 2 great showers per my sisters and it was very nice and semi-untraditional

9. My favorite color is yellow

10. I am A+ but Is and J are A-

11. I could eat a whole batch of brownies if ya let me

12. I am fraternal triplet and no, I am not 'different or special' just fraternal with blonde hair

13. Isabel is my first child and the first grandbaby on both sides

14. Out of my sisters and I, I was the last to drive or do most cool things but first to get my period, have surgery and get the shots ;/

15. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs that started our family and with Is some days I feel out numbered

16. My favorite vegetables are asparagus, winter squash, and tomatoes but onlyif they are from the garden

What else do ya wanna know blog friends? Leave a comment and I will attempt to answer ;)

3 comments:

Jolene said...

LOL! I love this sis! The one about doing the crappy things first (like get your period) made me laugh out loud. And I too can't do cooked green peppers - ick. And synethesia...I had NO IDEA! that is so cool! What color is #3;-)

Veggie Girl and Family said...

The number 3 is blue :)

Jessica said...

You guys are weird, cooked green peppers are just fine! ;-)