Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weeks 32 and 33 updates

Sorry I am alittle behind because I was away on vacation, I have a couple of pix but here is the one of me at 33 weeks.

How far along? 33w2d
Weight gain? 21lbs
How big is baby? According the u/s on Monday 4.5-5lbs...I am growing a giant baby!
Kicks? Not so much kicks though her feet are in my ribs, by I can feel rolls and hands and her head on my bladder. Also, she hiccups alot its like a heartbeat, steady and strong!
Latest craving? Anything that I should not have on my GD diet... lately its cupcakes b/c I keep watching DC cupcakes! J promises to order them for me after baby N is born
How am I feeling? Tired, slow, big, are all adjectives I would use to describe it. My biggest struggle is pain in my hips at night and my hands falling asleep all.the.time.
Best part of the week? Getting to see baby N's face on the u/s she has chubby cheeks, a little v in her upper lip and a cute little chin. Amazing!

God is good and the process of pregnancy is just miraculous!

Me at 33 weeks

1 comment:

Jolene said...

awwww!!! I wanna see the pic of the baby!!! that is so cute!!! made my day :)