Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Update: 36 weeks... how did we get this far?!

Wow, its all I can say. I am so greatful to be at this point in my pregnancy, it feels like a miracle. I have been so tentative about making it through the pregnancy and though I know God is in control, its been trying at times to just trust.

So how am I doing?
I had been feeling kind of run down starting last weekend... though I had been on a nesting kick despite feeling tired. Monday at my OB apt. they mentioned my WBC was high in my urine and by Wednesday I found out I have a full on bladder infection. Ugh...never had one before.

How does it feel?
Well I thought it was just the baby pressing harder on my bladder making it painful. But nope, its the infection which is painful, even when I try to walk. I was feeling yucky all over this week, like queasy and tired. Today, I am feeling better, but taking it easier.

How is baby?
She is doing well, the NSTs are going well and its just fun hearing her heartbeat for 30-45mins.

How far along? 36w4d


How big is baby? Maybe 6lbs?


Weight gain? 25lbs


Kicks? Rolls, punches, wiggles, and Braxton Hicks contractions mixed in (doing its job b/c I am starting to dialate :)


Latest craving? Amazingly nothing but ice cream because it soothes my heartburn... but I can't eat it much :(


Best part of the week? Shopping with one of my prenatal water aerobics class friends for baby stuff/hospital stay stuff, going to birthing class with J (more on that later) and feeling baby hiccups :)

I am trying to spend more time with friends because I just need that time. My good friend Nancy came up last Friday night and took me to dinner while J worked late, which was so nice. Saturday was water aerobics and shopping with Crystal (she's 11 days ahead of me), and today Rosa is coming up with her daughter to visit and get ice cream. I am so thankful for friends coming to visit me because driving is getting harder with my big 'ol swollen feet!

Here's me at 36w4d

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Aw, you look so cute sis. I can't believe how fast it is coming up. I can't wait to meet her!!! XO!