Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update Week # 34

I will admit it, I haven't been doing so well keeping up with blogging, my excuse is that my laptop crashed and so its been harder to get online.
In a way its a good thing, freedom from technology helps me focus more for sure!

So here are some highlights from the week:
1. The carpets were installed upstairs on Thursday and look awesome, its like a new house!!

2. Walls are painted and the nursery is mostly set up

3. Had an amazing mini-shower at my dads with my sisters/bro-in-law and some of my dads' friends.

4. Gifts were recieved were so generous from cute little outfits to the pack n play to a flip to record all of our baby girl's firsts :) and its PINK!!!

So how am I doing? I am hanging in there. I am getting anxious, more tired and uncomfy. My GD is going ok, but my FBS are still all over the place.

Baby N is growing well though at her NST yesterday her heart rate was pretty high and they think I was a bit dehydrated..ooops. I drank water and her heart rate went back to normal.

How far along? 34 weeks

Weight gain? 23lbs but the Dr. said its water weight....pretty reassuring!

Kicks? More like rolls and I feel her head swaying back and forth against my bladder, its like she is fluffing a pillow aka bladder

Latest craving? Starbucks Tazzo Passion Iced Tea unsweetened :)

Best part of the week? Its a tie, good dr. apt. yesterday and birthing class was fun. J and I learned some relaxation techniques and it was kind of a bonding moment :)

Me at 34 weeks!!


1 comment:

Jolene said...

isn't that tea the best?! Xo, you look so cute!