Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update: week #35.... see how the furkids are adjusting

Ok so this is a two-fer blog day. I am trying to catch up! Bad me I know!

Well, Baby N may be coming just alittle sooner than I had thought. One of the Drs. in the practice discussed induction at 38 weeks unless I go on my own sooner... doubtful that will happen but it could. Why induce? Well, if the baby is measuring big or the placenta starts degrading. I will refuse the induction unless one or two of the reasons apply. I am happy to wait ;) Contrary to what everyone thinks, I am happy with the exclusive mommy and me time!
We have been to the birthing classes and the epi/c-section, amazing newborn class and are armed with more info now so thats good.
I am feeling pretty well but my hips are just killing me and I find its directly correlated to how much I walk/exercise. Hmmmm stop exercising you say? Nah, the pros outweigh the cons.

So now everything is pretty much set up or getting set up for the baby and the dogs and cats are taking notice. Case in point, my first furbaby Chloe figured out how to get in the crib yesterday:




Liam and Ladybug are enjoying having me around more lately because I have been working from home more... esp. on hot days. I snapped this pic when Liam was snuggling and laying his head on my belly while Baby N kicks :)
How far along? 35w 2d
How big is baby? 5lbs-5.5lbs
Weight gain? Can we skip this one....no? ok...24lbs...but the last few pounds are water and my dr. isn't concerned
Kicks? More rolls, jabs, hiccupps and a few braxton hicks contractions thrown in there... all visible on the outside now
Latest craving? Anything cold, ice cream, diet coke, watermelon... I am in no mood to cook
Best part of the week? My baby shower
This is me today at 35 weeks and I will add the side shot but the front shot is good too!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE the belly pics!! AND the pic of Liam snoozing on your belly. Such a cutie!!!

Ames said...

That pic of Liam on your belly is adorable. So glad you've shared all of this, it's fun to witness (even IF it's via blogworld). I really look forward to catching your "Week X" updates. Funny part is, I get so bummed out when you haven't had time to post them. The 2-for today was great!

Squashgirl said...

Awwww Amy, thats sweet! I was wondering if anyone was missing them! Its been hectic but I like blogging! I wish I could have seen you this summer! I will keep updating I promise! And when baby N comes, you will get to see her at least if nothing else through blog land :)

Jolene said...

awww!! love seeing kitty bitty in the crib! and Liam cuddling with mama! soooo cute.