Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So I have been MIA

Sorry!

This month has the been the month of sickness! Bronchitis, stomach bug and now colds. I am sick of being sick.

I kind of saw it coming: mild winter + day care + force hot air (change from base board heat) = sickie sickness!

It is in a phrase: getting old.

I am thankful for J, he didn't get sick with the stomach bug so he nursed me and Isabel and even took the day off when I felt like death so I didn't have to take care of her alone.
That's the worst!

I will be MIA because I have a defense date!

April 5th!!!

Sounds like a ways off? Nope! Feels like tomorrow!

Ok, so no more sickies, I am seriously purel'ing, clorox'ing and cleaning everything!!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

SO glad you are starting to feel better, UGH sis!! And SO excited about your defense date, let the fun begin, right?? April 5 or bust!

Jolene said...

April 5 or bust for you and 14th for M! I love it :-) Glad you are feeling better, ick.